Todamgol 토담골 (Todamgol)
31 Tanjong Pagar Road
- Authentic Korean food! Two thumbs up.
- Leek pancake is nice albeit a little too oily. Enjoyed the braised/ steamed pork belly with kimchi. Only the kimchi ban-chan was worth re-ordering. Disappointed with the rest of the side dishes.
- Pajeon (Korean pancakes): I've never seen so many offerings. There were 12 varieties, incl d popular seafood one. We also enjoyed their leek pajeon. Yum! Coming back to try d rest!
- Assorted pancakes, kimchi soup are the must tries. Makgeoli is awesome!!!
- Like the Kimchi here.
- Tasty but make sure to use the small bowl to let your soup cool. I burned the top of my mouth like crazy!
- Loved the Sundae Gukbap!
- Love the mussel soup
- Come here in a group - serving sizes are big & can try more things! Get the makgeoli :)
- love their army stew lots!
- The cheese chicken aka chizu buldak aka is my favourite after the first visit!
- Kimchi pancake, hotspot are those you should try!
- But overpriced but authentic Korean food. Probably one of the only restaurants in Singapore that serves jangsoo makgeolli as they fly the drink in weekly.
- Opening until very late.. good food with alchol
- Seafood pancake is good. Overall food is little pricey. And there's only one baby chair in the restaurant.
- Very popular for late night dining. Efficient service. Stew was decent
- Come here for a little slice of Korea. Really authentic! Don't over-order though, you'll end up with a hefty bill.
- Good korean food. Good makgeoli, juicy beef ribs, chicken stew and onion pancakes!
- Kimchi Jjigae (kimchi stew): Their spicy stew was very flavourful. This fiery broth was cooked with sliced pork belly & tofu, and kimchi of course! It was a nice finish to our meal