7620 Katy Fwy (Silber)
Houston, TX 77024
- Todai has had it's up and downs over the years. They've lost their core competency with great seafood and descent sushi. If you want to revisit this genre, try Tokyo One or Kirin 2.
- $26 all you can eat sushi buffet. Can't beat that!
- Leave room for the dessert crepes!
- Delicious food. Not a normal buffet.
- Free Meal on Your Birthday with accompanying guest. Must show ID :)
- Excellent food and service...!
- Get the yakisoba & ramen
- Average food terrible service
- Excellent value (esp. the lunch price) - good sushi and Brazilian BBQ.
- Good sushi buffet alternatives: Kirin 2 is at FM1960 and Hwy249. There are several Tokyo One's but go to the one near Westheimer and Beltway8.