Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
- I love this bar
- Named after his hit single, Toby Keiths third restaurant features memorabilia, Redneck Loveseats, televisions, live music and dancing.
- Excellent service! Excellent food! Excellent time!
- Whomever is the manager here needs to be fired. Tons of empty tables with an 1hr wait. Food takes forever. Something needs to change.
- Order the big-ass chicken fried steak. You'll be glad you did.
- When you need a break from playing the slots, wander on down to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill and have one of his favorites--the tasty fried bologna sandwich!
- Grilled chicken plate was good! Huge portion of chicken!
- We had the ribs and they were excellent! Very pleased.
- Nearest bathroom out in the casino. Pace yourself!.WTF????? Follow the yellow drip road! LOL
- Wish they had fried jalapeos and pickles!! Come on!
- Whoo hoo Ultra is back on tap!! About DAMN time!!!
- Food was bad, service was even worse absolutely not worth the money, because of wait staff we will not be going back.
- Good queso and grilled cheese
- Amazing Chicken Fry!!!!
- The calf fries are a must. Great place - sit at the bar.
- Has Jeff Gordon or even Dale Earnhardt Jr. been here before?
- Huge portions! Everything was quite tasty.
- Don't eat here food sucks
- Good memories
- Chicken quesadillas are awesome! Love the spiked sour cream!!!
777 Casino Ave
777 Casino Ave (Exit 1, I-35)
777 Casino Ave (in WinStar World Casino bt Gd Plz Vienna & Cairo)