Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
American, Hotel Bar, Bar
777 S Cherokee St (at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino)
Catoosa, OK 74015
- If you want an inexpensive bite to eat, order the All-American Cheeseburger for $7.99.
- Just seeing the memorabilia here is worth the trip! As long as you're here, try the succulent steak with a side of perfectly fried okra and a loaded baked potato for a tasty meal.
- PBR, Busch light, Miller High Life are $1.50 everyday
- The all American cheese burger is good. :)
- Terrible music, amazing steaks.
- Don't ask for extra ice cream unless you want to pay $2 extra...
- We drink our beer from a mason jar.
- Don't get the calf fries over cooked
- Decent mix of domestic and import beers with a few craft brews thrown in.
- Get the Salmon
- The Prime Rib is amazing!! Also try the baked potato.
- Burgers tend to be over cooked. Otherwise food was awesome!
- Come after work...
- gotta get the baloney sandwich
- Do task for extra ice cream unless you want to pay $2 extra.
- Don't get the Calf fries over cooked
- Unless you have a real desire to eat at Toby's, I would suggest dressing up and going up to McGill's on 19 instead. Much fancier foods, but similar prices.
- Get the prime rib sandwich!
- Nice atmosphere