Toast of Summerville
$ $ $
- The customer service is top notch. The manager, Robin, is very friendly and always ensure the diner is satisfied.... also the food tastes excellent! !
- This location is so much nicer and better than their downtown one. And most importantly the food is better here also. After trying both I'll say their breakfast menu trumps their lunch/dinner menu
- Try the sweet tea fried chicken! And the bacon infused Bloody Mary.
- Fried green tomatoes appetizer
- Best little restaurant in town.
- Got the eggs Benedict. No noticeable hollendaise sauce on it.waiter brought me a cup of cold sauce.other then that it was good
- I had an omelet for breakfast, but everything I saw come out of the kitchen looked amazing!
- I saw the waiter taste my soup and the watched the cook say it's not cold and just added more soup from the pot into my bowl that he was going to bring to me to consume. Hmmmm nasty! Never again!!
- Everything is great here.
- Eggs Meeting Street is amazing. Get the double.
- The breakfast I had was very good, it was nice to eat outside!
- The tenderloin & Boston cream Pie
- Breakfast-Try the Lowcountry Eyeopener. Sooo good!
- Try the soup. Do not sit in back.