Toast Box (土司工坊)
Shop B215, B2/F, Times Square, 1 Matheson St
+852 2114 0889
- The toast doesnt live up to its name if you are the kaya toast fanatic kinda person . I really wished Yakun toast had not closed down .
- 2words MILO DINOSAUR yes ok i know u can make that at home but i love it ok!
- Must try laksa..recomended
- Coffee is great
- Pandan sponge cake for a light takeaway snack. Don't be put off by its bright green color!
- Roti dan kopinya endess
- I enjoyed the egg/spam/coconut rice combo
- Catching up w the Langham Place branch to be the worst. Food getting worst. Standard dropped!
- Sorry to say but it is a rubbish place
- Hot tea, soft boiled eggs. It's lovely.
- Absolute shit. The times square branch at least.
- Order the Kaya toast set with hot Singaporean coffee. It's amazing!
- Get the "Teh" which is tea with milk. Refreshing. Goes well with a piping bowl of Laksa".
- Luncheon meat & egg noodles is comfort food.
- If you're tired of your Starbucks or Hong Kong style coffee, come here for a kopi.
- Should try kopi o.
- The place to go if you're Singaporean and you miss home signature food like laksa and nasi lemak...yummy!
- my no.1 choice: iced / hot coffee
- Tiny... tiny... seats/tables.