Peruvian, South American
41 Railway Approach
London, Greater London SE 1 9
- Cosy, authentic Peruvian restaurant with friendly attentive staff. Great pisco sours. Try the papas huancaina and the aji de gallina. Finish with a delicious afajore with lucuma ice cream
- Authentic Peruvian cuisine. Try the classical ceviche (a little bit spicy and made with fresh pejerrey - typical fish from Peru).
- Very autntico indeed! Nothing to do with the fancy Lima or Andina but who needs that if the food and service are great? Both ceviches clsico and mixto are excellent.
- Recommending Papa la Huancaina as starter followed by a seco de Cabrito with rocoto and as closing alfajores with lucuma ice cream!!! People is so friendly makes you feel like at home!!!
- Salsa classes 6:45-9 on Thursdays and Friday's!
- Ceviche, yuca
- Duck special was good
- Authentic Peruvian food! Delicious
- Nice food and big portions.
- Ceviche and lomo saltado were quite good, not the best but decent. I wouldn't recommend pisco sour though - the quality was not too great.
- Platter for 2
- Pisco coctails are great
- One of the most amazing and authentic restaurant I've tried in London, really worth it
- Ceviche is really good! They have Inca cola and Yuka fries too!
- The original London Peruvian restaurant. Incredibly friendly staff and good honest food. The ceviche is yum and you can order a proper plate full of it.
- Excellent food here
- The ceviche mixto was really good!
- Impressive peruvian cuisine!
- Brilliant. The ceviche is fantastic, as is the pisco sour
- papas a la huancaina ;)