$ $ $
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr (Sunrise)
Palm Springs, CA 92264
- A Spanish tapas bar offering a large wine selection, sangrias, and cidars created by James Beard Award-winning Iron Chef Jose Garces.
- Try the Sopa de Castaa: truffle chestnut soup, duck and mushroom hash, quail egg, pistachio. Every bite made me want to punch something. In a good way.
- Chef's tasting menu is best bang for your buck. If youre new to tapas dinning, its a great way to tour entire menu.
- Don't do it.
- Pulpo a la Gallega
- Mushrooms, yum! And short rib mini sandwich, packed with flavor.
- Good atmosphere, lively and fun.
- There IS a $20 corkage fee! If a good looking server greets you at the door and says that there is NO corkage fee, it's a lie.
- Let Alan just bring you everything.
- Went for brunch and definitely won't return. Terrible service, average food, watery drinks. Maybe I was just unlucky but my experience was so disappointing.
- Great crema catalana--Spanish creme brulee--and amazing smoked almonds.
- Pimientos de padron!
- If you're lucky enough to get breakfast here, get the French toast. It'll blow your mind!
- Sophisticated and delicious. Gourmet combinations of ingredients on different tapas.
- All tapas are amazing! My favorite was dates wrapped in bacon. Bacon offsets and compliments sweet dates perfectly.
- Terrible service during Coachella. I'm sure it's great most of the year, but half the staff called in "sick," and the other half are wishing they did.
- Chef's tasting menu. DO IT and thank me later.
- If you like your kidneys do NOT order The Basque!!! It's like drinking lighter fluid.