Tilton House of Pizza
298 Main St (Rte. 3)
Tilton, NH 03276
- Great food...great guys. Friendliest staff in town!
- Great and friendly service!
- Family restaurant. Great food. Excellent service.
- Best pizza ever and the friendliest guys behind the counter.
- They take cards now! Thank god!
- Pizza House Located in historic downtown Tilton, NH. Charming location right next to a busy river.
- This place is THE BEST!! Every time I'm in from Pittsburgh, we go there. Italian "grindah" and some pizza= happy place.
- Best of NH 2016: Pizza Lakes Region (Readers' Poll Winner)
- Great pizza, jalapeo poppers, grilled chicken salad. Must try the house dressing for the salad it's great.
- Best pizza, customer service and subs around. Tried to find comparable while I was in Europe for 3 yrs, couldn't be done. THOP rules!
- This place is awesome! Great food, five-star service. I highly recommend it.
- Best pizza in NH! Most friendly staff ever. They feel like family.
- The steak tip dinner was amazing, and you get a lot for your money. Highly recommend!
- The people are great and the food is the best! I go here often and they always remember my name, best place hands down!
- Great place for pizza. Staff is outstanding
- Everything was great! We had subs. The atmosphere was great, clean, great service and my husband was impressed too!
- Best gluten-free pizza in the area!
- Best food, Alfredo with chicken is awesome!!!
- Steak special pizza is awesome