Tijuana's Bar & Grill
1350 Avenida Ashford (Cervantes St.)
San Juan, San Juan 00907
- Food was great, drinks were powerful, be careful!!!
- Margarita perfecta!!
- Las Carnitas parecen Carne Mechada, estn guisadas en salsa con tomate. Nunca las haba probado as y no son buenas.
- Try any of the lovely Margaritas... I love the pomegranate!
- ABSOLUTELY THE BEST MEAL AND MARGARITA I'VE HAD IN ALL OF PUERTO RICO. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
- Being from The Mission in San Francisco, the food is not authentic but has a great vibe on a Weekend night. The margaritas are powerful!
- The margarita perfecto and fajitas de camarones are spot-on!
- Try the perfect margarita, good and strong
- The vegetarian burrito will have you at "hola".
- Food's been good every time I've visited. Service however was terrible during my last visit. Waiter forgot about us several times, then 2 or 3 different waiters began pressuring us to pack up and go.
- Comida autentica mexicana y rica. Las magaritas exelentes. Servicio perfecto
- I recommend. Fish tacos (Friday during lent) were amazing.
- Carnitas sabrosas el caldo talpeo riquisimo!!! Brutal
- for a night out with your friends, it's perfect. good margaritas and food for the munchies.
- La Pelangocha
- Tostadas california are delicious!
- A must eat in San Juan great food and service
- Saw Marquez vs. Pacquiao III here & it was packed, poured out to the sidewalk. Food was decent.
- Love la Pelangocha. Ask for half a portion, which is big enough for two.
- This is a very informal streetside cafe where one can enjoy decent margaritas, a good serviche, and even some vegetarian versions of Mexican food (albeit somewhat Americanized). The good part of this