Tiffany's Food & Spirits
- If you get Savannah as a waitress, request a new one. She was MIA once our meal came out, no refills on drinks and very unfriendly. She was too busy texting & eating the whole time!
- Spicy bloody mary's are excellent!
- The red pepper feta dip is great! Ditto on the pizza, Alfredo and French onion soup.
- Really big menu and good food.
- Try the pesto with pine nuts and a cajun chicken breast.
- it's only been an hour and we just got our order taken. hoping the pizza is worth it
- Best pizza ever. I eat pizza alot and this by far wins. Love it!! Toppings under cheese and fresh cheese to sprinkle on.
- Best Sicilian pizza I've ever had...it's ridiculos...so amazingly good! Mom had the patty melt...it was great too. The bar has a built in urinal! Not in use anymore....except accidentally!
- some of the best pizza I've ever had!
- The pizza, it's so good. You can taste the chargrilling in the burger.
- Fettuccine Alfredo! House made noodles and sauce. It's to die for!!!!
- Great patio atmosphere. Didn't get the option to sit inside and see the Tiffany lights. You can get pasta put on a pizza!
- Decent pizza. The bar is a total dive, but beer prices are CHEAP.
- How perfect!! A beer back Bloody Mary!
- Hot waitress
- Great sandwichs must have a Bloody Mary. ..delish. .
- Love sitting on the Patio and having a Bloody Mary. ..
- The house beer is crazy cheap and very tasty.
- Great food, Superb service. Awesome atmosphere. Good time. When in Frankenmuth. Stop here!!
- This place is gross. Don't waste your money. The burgers taste and look like frozen soy patties.