292 Delaware Ave (at Barclay St.)
Albany, NY 12209
- Try the Cheese Toastie; simple, but oh so good and the price is right. And you can't beat the free WiFi.
- Cherry Italian soda w/ extra cherry is the best!
- Since they recently changed ownership, most of the most delicious menu items are now nowhere to be found. Everything remaining seems overpriced and generic. Very disappointing!!
- Great, smooth coffee that's fair trade & organic! They'll grind it for you!
- Wifi and refills on great, locally roasted coffee. Staff is friendly and helpful. Prices are much better under Tierra than when it was Ultraviolet. Loved it here then, love it now!
- Great place for after attending the Spectrum. Great biscottis and coffee and good decaf teas of all kinds.
- I don't know what happened but last 4 times getting different latte's they have been very poor to UNDRINKABLE.. Luke warm.. Too strong.. Too much flavor.. What happened??
- Im drinking the best latte I've had in albany. Yum!
- The butternut squash was delicious. The thanksgiving medley was too salty. Sandwich with horseradish dressing was surprisingly great!!
- Very slow service, indifferent help. Left dissatisfied.
- Try Peg's fabulous pumpkin bread!
- Yum yum Carmel latte is ohh so good
- Mango tea freeze. No place else does it, and it's amazing.