Lists & rankings
- The food and drinks are amazing!! Highly recommended for fun date night.
- But the food, from chef David Bies, stands up to the drink. The spiedie lunch is gone, but Bies's dinner menu continues to receive rave reviews.
- Yoga pants
- Pan seared Swordfish with Brussels Sprouts, Pumpkin pure and Bacon reduced broth is the best catch of the day I've ever had!! Fantastic all around experience tonight
- Sunday brunch has the best hashbrowns in Atlanta!
- The best cocktails.
- The duck confit, catch of the day, and yes, the vegan tofu noodle bowl were all fantastic. Cocktails were consistently solid too.
- Bies's dinner menu has received rave reviews and his simple spedie sandwich grilled chicken with tangy dressing and shredded lettuce on a crusty sesame loaf is one of Atlanta's best lunch options.
- This eccentric bar and restaurant serves everything from shredded wheat shrimp and clam rolls to spied sandwiches and sweetbreads. And you're guaranteed to find a cocktail pairing for each!
- Ticonderoga Club is rolling out a brunch menu this weekend, starting Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 am. The highlights of the new menu are the hashbrowns and "Pearl's Fritters".
- Try spiedie
- Since opening fall of 2015, Ticonderoga Club has proven to be one of Atlanta's top destinations for gourmet food. Highly recommended for date nights and foodies from all over.
- Eater '16 BIGGEST COCKTAIL (RE)EPIPHANY - The Buckskin Playmate: sweet-potent mix of bourbon, rye, Madeira, and herbsaint was the embodiment of a genteel Southern libation.
- Blown away!
- Try the sweetbreads! Delicious!
- The staff and food are amazing! After a few visits, my favorite is the "shredded wheat shrimp". It's simply fantastic. I can't wait until they can serve beverages.