+86 20 8550 9028
- Great food, a bit pricy.
- Decent Italian restaurant. A little pricey. Lots of families and small children. Pizza is average. Steak is good. I was promised a strawberry gelato and was given a vanilla ice cream.
- Pizza Funghi; worth a try..
- Seared Tuna should be tried. Pizza Funghi is quite delicious and a bit crispy, which I like..
- Pizza is the clear winner: thin crust, with creative topping choices, baked in a wood fire oven. Appetizers portions are too small to share. Clean, modern interiors. A lot of babies.
- Two people set could feed three girls.