909 W Mary St
Austin, TX 78704
- Expect the stink of smoke. With the front door wide open, cigarette smoke wafts right in, compliments of the smokers perches right outside. Too bad reallyThai Fresh smells so good.
- The pad thai, masman curry, and thai basil ice cream are amazing. Such a cute little spot for a date!
- Get the Gluten-free chicken and waffles for Sunday brunch. It's amazing!
- Many gluten free dessert options
- Great vegan gf baked goods! Plus wonderful coffee drinks and great music. I love this place!
- Best coconut milk ice cream ever! Try the Salty Tamarind!
- Super family friendly too. (Never smelled smoke inside.)
- Oh my god, what a hidden gem. Everything is gluten free, vegan, soy free, and absolutely delicious. All ice cream is made with coconut milk and organic evaporated cane juice. Try the Thai basil. :D
- Be prepared to wait a really long time to order and be served by totally unmotivated employees. Terrible service. Awesome food.
- You can come here during any hour of the day and have a great meal. They have a wide variety of gluten-free and vegan free options for those with dietary restrictions, and they're all delicious.
- The curried potato and egg taco is delicious.
- Love this place - great authentic Thai food, solid beer selection, desserts and live music. Need to get Tabbedout setup here for another iconic 78704 spot.
- The cucumber salad and pad thai were excellent
- Mocha Madness + peppermint = dear gods, best mocha EVER!!!!!