- Land of Milk and Honey. I was definitely led here by God!
- i love their milk coffee and strawberry je ne sais quoi ice cream. the milk coffee tastes like vietnamese coffee (potent!) and the strawberry has a twang from balsamic vinegar.
- Try the ice cream sandwich with Dad's Cardamom and Ginger Molasses cookies
- LOVE this ice cream - I had a split scoop cherry-chocolate and chocolate brownie chunk and they were both delicious. Amazing ice cream and really friendly staff
- I came here wanting to try the cardamom ice cream but they didn't have it while I was there. I had lemon cookie ice cream which was excellent. A single scoop is $4.50 but it's packed with flavor.
- Cardamom is an interesting flavor. Really good waffle cones and the best cookies and cream ever!
- Every flavor is great. Try them all.