Ice Cream, Creperie
Terminal 1 (SFO Airport)
South San Francisco, CA 94128
- Get a savory crepe and have your breakfast for half the price of Perry's
- And no ... it's never too early for ice cream.
- Get the Sea Salted Caramel or Bittersweet Chocolate. Both are fantastic. BTW, scoops are pretty generous, so be prepared. Can't go wrong with locally sourced organic ingredients.
- Dad's cardamom ice cream, I tell you. If you don't believe me, ask your father.
- Breakfast crepes the best option in terminal 1, basil pesto spinach egg and Swiss is a good choice
- Savory crepes are a great alternative to traditional airport food.
- Get a ham, swiss and cheddar cheese crepe and thank me later.
- service is a lil slow but the crepes are very delicious
- Delicious savory crepe with huge portion! Highly recommend Crepe with Chicken, Mushroom and Havarti cheese with both roasted garlic presto and basil presto as breakfast :)
- Savory crepes better than other options in this wing of terminal 1, but wish they had coffee options beyond dark roast
- Try pancake with mushrooms, Cheddar and ham! Mmmm! Delicious!
- crepes! nice russian-style pancakes
- It's all good!
- Love how SFO brings local goods into the airport.
- Two scoops in a cup is equivalent to half a pint!
- Best of bad options. Delta SFO terminal just doesn't have great food
- One of the only edible things in the terminal.
- Pastries are better than other offerings at airport but coffee game was off.
- Expensive but I guess all food at airports is. The coffee is decent and their crepes were good. Staff was odd and not very friendly.
- Cardamom and orange chocolate pair well together