Italian, Indonesian, Café
- Have the banana cinnamon honey yoghurt lassie/shake. It's heaven!
- Nice view!
- Try the Lemon Mint Granita with vodka - delicious!
- Love the atmosphere.
- according to their great reviews, we went for lunch there... nothing special.. a bit dull burger and avocado shake :/
- Top restaurant,,,,,
- Over rated place. Small portions big prices.
- The Greque pizza is great, highly recommended on the signature crust.
- Nice view but that's it! Rude waitress (not even a smile) and food so so! Just outrageous to pay so much for such poor quality food and service. Avoid this place there are so much better place in Ubud
- Delicious tuna salad!
- good restaurant with a rice field view, well .. so very.. very.. comfortable ...
- Amazing views! The mint tonic drink was delicioso! A seat near the fields on a stormy night was surprisingly peaceful. Definitely recommended for Bali travelers!
- Make sure to get a table near the middle to get a good view !
- Try the Sesame crusted thai spiced fish cakes with young mango salsa
- Three Monkeys is an intimate and stylish restaurant, specializing in a fusion of mediterranean, vegetarian and Indonesian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh and authentic ingredients.
- Spring rolls:) with shrimps
- The pumpkin ravioli with almonds and sage butter is absolutely divine! Try the Caprese pizza too and pair it with the Lemon Ginger Fizz. Heavenly!!!
- Try the Signature pizzas, they're truly fantastic!
- Great beef burger, mousaka and lemon ginger fizz
- The ambience was good (but so are a lot of places in ubud) but food was not memorable. Serving was small. We ordered prawn pasta and grilled fish rice set.