Thoroughbreds Chop House & Grille
$ $ $ $
- The prime rib is the best on the beach.
- lovely meal, food is very good (had the liver & strip steak - cooked to perfection). house made mashed potatoes. mousse for dessert (amazing!) end of meal coffee was decadent.
- Be sure to the table side dishes : the ceaser salad, chateau and the bananas foster! You won't be disappointed
- Seafood is top notch!
- Excellent. Pleasantly surprised
- The crab cakes were disappointing - too much filler and small for the price.
- Try the Filet Mignon 'coffee style.' Amazing!!
- First visit to Thoroughbreds and wont be the last!