2050 N Capitol Ave (btwn Autumnvale Dr & Northwood Dr)
San Jose, CA 95132
- There vietnamese sandwiches are the best and the bread is not as hard (bagets) as most places.
- $1 Che and other discounted food after 7pm! Get at it!
- The banh mi sandwiches and to go items ate excellent. I avoid the hot plates.
- Huge selection of soups, sandwiches, and stir fry. Not a large dining area, it appears they do a lot of catering.
- Cheap and good Banh mi
- Excellent sandwiches! The packaged spring rolls are also very tasty. Have never been disappointed all the times I've been here.
- Had lemongrass tofu over noodles. Delicious but so is everything I've had. My friend and I were discussing the authenticity of the food.
- I came for a sandwhich so that I could have the bread! Tempted by the hot foods all the time. Unique!
- Ok. This place has the best bread anywhere! I love the sandwich choices.
- Today yellow curry chicken with noodles. A special side of sardines too!
- Everything is great here. The flavors are delicious and food authentic for sure. The best bread I've found for the sandwiches.
- The seasoned chicken with noodles. Mmm!
- I had a great chicken and noodle dish with green beans. What flavor!
- Sandwiches and the hot food. The lady who runs the hot food counter is the nicest lady anywhere. And her food is great. Have a coffee while there. The bread is the best ever
- Great sandwiches!!
- Good, inexpensive banh milike they should be!
- #13 or #20 all day
- Best veitnamese sandwich in town
- Number 20, the egg and Chinese sausage sandwich is awesome! You won't regret it.