- Foods are just average overall. Order their Phad Thai. (The Mongolian Beef was little too greasy for me.)
- Best Pad Thai in the area!
- Pineapple fried rice, noodles with beef, satay and Thai iced tea. Everything was so delicious.
- Friendly neighborhood feel. Solid food. If you ask for spicy, it's really spicy and not fake spicy for white people.
- Chicken pad Thai and fresh rolls are our go-to dishes. Fried rice is amazing too.
- My fav - noodle soup and pineapple fried rice
- Wear pink an watch out for runners
- Might sound weird but try the ginger chicken, no ginger, medium spicy. Incredible. Perfect blend of flavors.
- How spicy it is depends on the chef, but good food!
- Order the Garlic Prawns - they are Delicious!
- The pineapple fried rice is amazing!
- Ask for something that isn't on the menu. Got a great Pumpkin Curry this way once.