- Very Very Very good food. Service is amazing. I hope this restaurant does very well.
- Always friendly, polite service and great food!
- Great new Thai restaurant! Service its excellent and friendly. The food was delicious, and I would certainly recommend ordering off the weekly specials menu...the Catfish Panang was amazing!!! Enjoy!
- Be sure to show your Valley Metro "Metro Max" card, it's 10% off your meal. Plus you're supporting local business during the 19th Avenue Northwest light rail expansion!
- Huge portions
- Panang crispy fish is terrific! My husband enjoyed his basil duck as well. Really friendly owners and good service. Not very busy because of construction on 19 Ave, but it's definitely worth it.
- Certainly not the prettiest area of town and certainly not (visually) the nicest restaurant. That said, our meal was delicious! The roast duck and crispy fish with red curry were YUM EEE.
- Good Service and delicious food. Lunch Specials are cheap (< $10) and tasty.
- It's hotter den a mug inside this restaurant
- Open Thanksgiving from 11am to 6pm, so if you burn the turkey you can have awesome Thai instead!
- A welcoming, understatedly elegant place with good Thai food.