- OMG the mussaman!
- Great food, fast and pleasant service. Stop by whenever I can for some good food.
- Yellow curry w chicken. Chk pad Thai. Coconut ice cream.
- My food was ready like 2 minutes after I ordered it and the staff is always really friendly...xoxo this place!
- The best spring rolls I have ever had.
- Enjoyable downtown restaurant located in what appears to be a former mid-20th century diner. Menu features a large selection of Thai stables, as well as special dishes such as the 3 Curry Salmon.
- You can order tofu to replace any of the chicken dishes - nice to have options!
- Food is amazing! Best food in the world!
- Everyday is a Phuket day!
- If you were here before March 2015, be warned that the menu is completely different. No more Chinese dishes or curry, just pure Thai.
- Love the orange tofu!
- Sweet staff and fast service. Love, love, love their spring rolls. Pretty much love their entire menu! Don't forget to get the Thai tea/thai iced coffee to top it off.
- Best noodles ever
- They charge $1 extra for transactions under $10 FYI
- Very good pad Thai!!
- Best orange chicken I've ever had!
- the spicy noodles are amazing!
- Great for a quick Thai lunch. Red curry & pad Thai are good choices :)
- Get the 3 Curry Salmon, tender salmon and veggies served with three different curry sauces. Don't fuck this up.
- Musumum curry is wonderful. Add chicken.