Thai Gulf Restaurant
- Thai iced tea with meal. The roast duck curry is really, really good!
- Wish they could expand and go bigger! Great food, great prices, but don't call. They have no phone manners
- Free first glass of thai tea and free fried banana wonton for dinner
- the reasonable prices plus all the extra goodies makes this my favorite Thai takeout.
- I usually get the lunch or dinner special for two people. They give a lot of food!
- With the lunch/dinner special you get soup, salad, rice with your entree, and ice cream! And you can't forget about the free thai tea with every meal. What a steal!
- They appreciate it a lot if you pay with cash - merchants getting charged a lot for credit card processing and everything.
- New ownership. No dinner specials. Lunch special offerings the same but without free Thai tea & ice cream. They have remodeled & is cleaner. Booths available.
- Yes its a hole in a wall restaurant but go for the lunch specials. Tasty, authentic & delicious. Lunch for 2 - $15 includes Thai Tea, salad, soup & ice cream dessert
- Spicey catfish in curry is my favorite here.
- Great value. Get the dinner special
- Great value, excellent service. Can get a bit busy in the afternoon, but I love this place. The curry is some of the best I've had in Southern California.
- Very very spicy, so make sure u tell them how spicy u want! Or it'll b super spicy!
- Pad Thai was way too sweet. Tom Yum was too salty. Deep fried chicken was standard.
- Great food, and now they are triple the room
- They have some of the best Thai Iced Tea you'll find. And it's free if you eat in!!
- Free Thai tea and free ice cream! Free for everyone!
- I found a rubber band in my food! Then they offered Thai iced tea to me and my friends to apologize.
- By far, the best Thai food I've had on SoCal!
- the red curry chicken is out of this world! and the crispy fried bananas brought tears to my eyes. complimentary ice cream w lunch special or fried banana w dinner special. they rock!