Thai Chiu 泰潮
Terminal 2, Hong Kong International Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Rd.
Chek Lap Kok,
- Food is OK la
- I love the curry here!
- Pad Thai was awful. Pork leg was kinda okay.
- This place is very popular with the airport staff.
- Had the minced meat fried rice. Surprisingly nice but Ying yong drink meh...
- We requested less spicy but the waitress said we can't cause all the paste had already mixed together. I guess if you can't eat really spicy food then this is not a right place for you!
- They don't accept credit card at this moment as they are newly open. Cash and Octopus card only.
- When you order your food, waiter required you to tell the number instead of full name. And it takes some time to get the staff's attention