732 S Washington Ave (Lincoln)
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- The pad thai is amazing here. I love it!
- Great food and always friendly, fast service. Their Tom Yum soup runs slightly sweet, which I love and think it's the best I've ever had. Food is better than Siam Spicy, though dine-in isn't as nice
- Best Thai food I've ever had. Pad Thai is great, drunken noodles keep me coming back! Yum yum yum SO good
- Ordered take out it was super fast, tom yum soup, chicken pad thai, both excellent!!!!!
- Best Thai food in royal oak hands down.
- Awesome kow pad pak! If you're into fried rice! And nice waitress!
- Best Thai in Royal Oak!
- Best Thai Food in Metro Detroit.
- Always get the thai tea!
- Great food large dinner portions, friendly service.
- Menu is very interesting, can't wait to try everything :) place is cozy and people friendly.
- Veggie lunch with thai sweet iced tea! Perfect :) good pricing and really fresh!
- I wish they used wider rice noodles for the curry noodles, but the flavor is great.
- Delicious! Spring rolls are a bit dry though. Portions aren't as big as other places.
- Best Thai food in the area. The Pad Thai is awesome.
- Delicious food!
- Great customer service, they are always friendly. I recommend the pad khing
- My favorite Thai place, hands down! Get the drunken noodle or pad Thai! Yummmmmmm
- This place is great. Quick service. The dinner portions are HUGE either be hungry or prepared to share/have leftovers!
- Pad Thai hot with tofu.