Thai Beer Restaurant
1130 Lancaster Dr SE
Salem, OR 97317
- Try the Tom Yum soup!
- Friendly staff. Quick service. However, I'm not sure where the other folks commenting have had Thai food.... This certainly was not the best I've had. Was it okay? Yes. Was it great? Definitely not.
- This is the best Thai I have ever had Red Curry #14
- Delicious Thai food, & exceptionally friendly staff. They can really turn up the heat, love that they also know what "Not Spicy" means! Ambience and decor are tops. After dark dinners are romantic!
- The yellow curry is delicious, and you have to try the mango rice - careful, it can feed 4 easily!
- Closes at 3pm and reopens at 430pm. Make a note!
- I like the tempeh in place of tofu sometimes.
- Best Thai food I have ever had
- Pad Thai was really dry. Waited for the waitress to acknowledge me standing there waiting for a long time, she did the same to the next people. I would not go again.