Thai Basil Leaf
805 W Park Row Dr
Arlington, TX 76013
- Was craving Pad Thai () and this hit the spot! Definitely Recommend it. Its a great option for people of all spice tolerances, as its customizable on a 1-5 scale.
- The food is great, consistency isn't. One time i got egg roll with my meal another time i got soup. I order to go and didnt get an egg roll last time. Today i didnt get rice or the egg roll. Smh.
- Oh my! This place truly is a hidden gem. Ordered the crispy spring roll and pad kee mao. Both were impeccably delicious. And to top it all the staff is really friendly. 9/10
- Their curry is some of the best I've ever had
- Drunk an noodles, egg soup and spring rolls
- I ate the drunken noodle and mango delight! Super delish definitely recommend
- I loved the Ginger Shrimp!
- Spicy Basil Fish Heat #4. This place keeps me coming back. I go at least once a month.
- Spicy Basil Chicken