Gurney Paragon (Lot 1-32, Ground Floor)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
+60 4-228 7554
- Good food. Good music. Amazing decorations. Good environment. Wi-Fi Password : fridaysgp
- Sizzling Chicken and Cheese, must try for cheese lovers.
- Crews here are friendly and upholding trust.
- Nice interior design. Loving it!
- Excellent service plus amazingly friendly waiters!
- Awesome~bravo! Coffee bean out of stock, food all serve in cold/ room temp! WONT visit here again! Shit service and makes my mom celebration so "memorable"
- One of the best restaurant
- Don't order the sirloin steak, my god it was tough like leather and tasted so bland! A complete waste of money.
- Thanks Mr Li =P
- TWOsday buy 1 free 1 for Tennessee Chicken RM31.50
- Ribeye steak + red wine just 22$. Meat was pretty good, and wine not bad for this price. Good value for money.
- Super good service, friendly waiters and waitresses, tried their grilled lamb, totally recommended, well cooked, taste was good...
- Good atmosphere to dine with friendly service. Generous portions of Steaks. Level of doneness of the steaks is the best medium.
- Brownie is awesome
- 2nd time coming here and still the same. Slow service. Outrageously bad food. Will never come back!
- Nice food but the air con need to be improve too hot in side
- Delectable dishes come with great services thumbs up
- WiFi: fridaysgp
- Not recommended at all
- Of the 6 of us who dined there. 2 became very thirsty after meal. It was the chicken mexicali and the mac and cheese.