Texas Land & Cattle Steak House
$ $ $
1600 E Copeland Rd (IH-30)
Arlington, TX 76011
- Ask for Sara, great waitress.
- Dinner was great! Service at first not the best, but the manager made things right. They seem to really care about how the customers feel!
- always start with tortilla soup!
- Steak is great. Try the brisket burger.
- They run out of steaks fast at peak hours. I ask for a ribeye, they're out of it. I ask for a sirloin, same thing. How can a steak house run out of steak?!?!,
- Love the steak and the manager is great. Really appreciate the customer service
- Steak is tasty!
- They honor Tango Tab so save 25% off lunch & feed 2 people in need. Farmhouse Market Salad is pretty tasty too.
- Good steak and decent size
- The ribeye flavor was excellent! But they couldn't seem to get the cook right. I ordered medium and they brought it out medium well twice. Oh well. Would still go back. The flavor was spot on!
- House sirloin is the best:) my wife like the house chicken salad :)
- Their Patron margarita is super sippin good...
- Had a great meal! Went after the Cowboys game not expecting much. Great bread, brisket stuffed jalapeos, soup, and sirloin. Our server Theodore kicked ass too.
- This place is amazing. I love the shrimp tacos.
- Beware. Short staffing issues.
- Nice atmosphere, but food delivery is super-slow. We just ordered entre salads, and we've already waited 30 minutes -:(
- Great food she day shift bartender HEATHER
- Top sirloin, the best!
- This was one of the worst lunch meeting experiences I've had In a long time. Late taking order and them even longer to come out. Tasted horrible when it did come out. Will not likely come back.
- Ashton is our waiter...nice kid