111 15th Ave E (at E Denny Way)
Seattle, WA 98112
- If you're judging Asian places by how it looks, then you don't know Asian places. Food is good and clean. That's all that matters.
- Great place for teriyaki! Been coming here for years.
- Huge fan of this place. Their little cucumber salad is WAY better than the crappy iceberg one you get everywhere else.
- So quick and delicious. The House Special is super yum and the cucumber salad cuts the sweetness of the teriyaki sauce perfectly. Big enough for me to take home and enjoy for a second meal.
- The house special is the best deal, add some sriracha and you're golden.
- My advice... The chicken here is usually dicey.. For a few extra bucks, go for the mongolian beef.
- Standard teriyaki. Nice lady at the counter. Clean place. Food is what you'd expect. Very good, not great.
- I LOVE the pork teriyaki but it takes about twice as long. Only sometimes worth the wait.
- Veggie stuff is delicious!