242 Julu Rd
+86 21 5228 0650
- Great food here! Beef intestines with bitter orange sauce, beef tongue, fried spinach with wasabi sauce & the Gobo Chips!! All good!!
- The spinach salad here is incredible. I can't get enough. The stuffed chicken wings are amazing and the gyoza are addicting. Wish they were open for lunch!
- Reasonable price . Tasty Japanese food. But small place need to reserve in advance.
- Beef intestine hot pot is the heart-warming antidote to bitter cold winter in shanghai. Comes with tofu, vege and ends in udon that will leave you full and contented.
- Crispy gyozas, stuffed chicken wings, beef tongues, deep fried chicken cartilage, tofu steak!
- If you do a dance of the heavenly hand your food will be free.
- Small cozy Japanese restaurants are my weakness. Good thing that's something shanghai doesn't lack
- Beef intestines Hotpot! And plum congee!
- nice Japanese tapas style restaurant. try the ice cream with the secret topping. surprisingly simple, surprisingly nice.
- The cheese gyoza kicks ass
- Motsunabe is one of very famouse food in Japan. why don't u try?