Tenn Street Coffee
Coffee Shop, Bookstore
- Go here for business meetings or to just chill, read a book or work. They have computers if you forget to bring yours. Coffee is great. Independent.
- Every neighborhood needs a cozy place where people can meet and kick back over coffee. Tenn Street fits the bill with its Dazbog java, Blueprint pastries, Udi's sandwiches and other notable treats.
- Pretty sweet little coffee shop.
- Great neighborhood spot to chill, read, and do some work.
- Great used book store. Cheap and great selection.
- This is a nice coffee shop in a very convenient location. The atmosphere is 'Denver Hipster' with a little psychedelic flare thrown in for good measure!!!
- Love their sweet iced chai and smoothies in the summertime. Always a great place to relax, read and catch up with friends, and plenty of local bands perform here on a regular basis.
- Great live music!
- Love their large iced caramel machiato's! They are cheaper than Starbucks!!
- Daz Bog iced chai..yes please!
- Get 4 Beegle Bucks per Dollar when you shop with your myBeegle.com registered debit or credit card!
- Good coffee (dah) but also Sandwiches from Udi's. Not too many power plugs for your gear. Bring a 50 ft' cord and you're good ;)