TeaWood (TeaWood 茶木)
2/F, Carnarvon Plaza, 20 Granville Rd
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Kowloon
+852 2367 2208
- They just opened about 1 month ago. If you come before 1pm for lunch, there should still be seats available. Waiters looks unhappy to work there though.... Maybe it was a stressful day for them.
- Waiters are too busy bad services exp. However foods are good
- Service is unbelievably slow. Took 30 mins to deliver your meal. And they said they only allow you to eat for 90mins. Menu was mixed with all their promotional editorial, very hard to read!
- Best noodle soup I ever had, although the Meat (beef) was hard to chew. Such a pity as it tasted good, too. Really nice place, totally worth it!
- Any of the ice cream toasts won't disappoint
- Must try
- Taiwanese sausages are really nice...
- Must try again with frdsss~ can share the grand toasts w icecream!~
- Their Taiwanese Sausage was way over price! HKD52 for one sausage....! 52
- The environment is nice
- Forgot to mention this is a Taiwanese food stay le restaurant. Serve some unique desserts which I haven't tried yet.
- lunch set starts at 11:30am -2:00pm. Around HKD65 including service charge and 1 drink. Not too bad.
- Overcrowded and understaffed. Didnt see any proper simple tea on the menu.
- They are so nice here! They let me use a TeaWood portable phone charger while I had my meal