The Tea Terrace
Tea Room, Café
5th Floor, House of Fraser (318 Oxford St)
London, Greater London W1C 1HF
+44 844 800 3752
- Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.
- Scones! The Royal Albert China is exquisite!
- Alveri merkezinin terasnda olmasa eh ite ama hem alveri merkezinin stnde hem garson bulmak in bin takla atman lazm.
- Beautiful Salon with a decor inspired by Alice in Wonderland
- Very good cafe and highly recommended
- Perfecto para una tarde de t, no es barato pero vale la pena la experiencia.Nosotros pedimos t chai, buensimo.
- Not bad for a cup of tea or coffee but very slow service!
- The cappuccino was really good and the cup was really big .. perfect for coffee lovers
- 1st visit was great, 3rd visit is my last. Crepes are thick pancakes and hot food were luke warm. Slowish service but friendly staff.
- Relatively cheap compared to other tea rooms in London..
- Cute .. Although I think there is something missing .. I felt the scones not fresh..yet the Apple & cinnamon was yummy.. Need to work more ..
- Lovely afternoon tea, especially the fruit scones
- Great to take a break from shopping. Avoid after 2pm as selection of cakes & scones available is very limited after lunchtime rush. Nice to be able to enjoy a prosecco or two with your cream tea.
- Cute little tea house
- Never look anywhere else for a slice of lemon drizzle cake.
- Quality service in a charming place.
- Loved the decoration, service and the atmosphere
- A very English,very cute tea terrace inside Zhouse of Fraser.Have nice home made food too.Good place to rest while shopping!
- Lovely tea, great baby changing facilities, very slow service...