Tavern on the Hill
- Their soft pretzel sticks are amazing
- This is a great place, best time to go is happy hour! The apps are amazing!
- a couple vegan options. pesto pasta and a crispy avocado salad. I did the pasta and it was good
- Nice fresh ingredients with some unique twists. Try the avocado tacos : topped with cilantro sour cream, tavern slaw, cherry tomatoes side of sriracha sour cream & black bean and rice casserole.
- AWSOME pizza
- Pizza is terrible. Hardly any flavor. Sweet potato burger was good.
- Loved the Velvet Elvis. Be hungry.
- Any sort of food that you want to be honest. Great selection, good service and not terrible on the wallet!
- Tried the cheese curds at the suggestion of our server, they were super!
- Jumbalaya is tasty!
- Like! Amazing spiot with great food and service
- Liked, liked!! Error on status earlier! Tavern is awesome!!
- Pizza good value
- BLT & soup hits spot on cold afternoon
- Good beer, food was so so
- Very cool place close to campus. Happy hour is $1 off pints and $6 for 10 wings
- The "moonshine" is actually pretty good. $8, but good.
- Wifi password :2187240010
- Was not happy with pulled pork it was soggy and not much flavor