Taqueria Nuestra Familia
7620 W Vernor Hwy (btw Central St. & Honorah St.)
Detroit, MI 48209
- This is the most authentic Mexican restaurant in Southwest Detroit! It's menu is big and it's prices are great. Everything is made in house. You really can't go wrong here!
- The lengua Torta and tacos are awesome.
- Tostadas de ceviche muy buenas !!!
- Mexican style seafood! Reminds me of visiting Puerto Vallerta (about 24 years ago).
- The gorditas are so good!
- Favorite stop on the Taco Crawl. Don't forget the Sangria.
- Eat the tacos lomo. Delicious!
- Liter of margaritas is perfect amount for three. Carne asada torta was very tasty.
- Great food and fast service....
- Authentic and cheap.
- Chiles Rellenos de Queso.... SO DAMN GOOD!!!
- Awesome authentic Mexican, this place is like eating in an original Mexican market. Try the handmade quesadillas, rajas con queso and hongos were my favorite toppings.
- Their posole is the bestttt
- Terrible margaritas
- Todo esta poka madre
- Quesadillas de hongos con tortilla hecha a mano Taco al pastor
- Menu has alot of authentic options. Tacos al pastor are the best ones I had. Quesadilla de hongos made with hand made tortillas place is very clean. Whener I feel.nostalgic about my home I come here
- This place is great! Great food and great michelados! The michelados are real Mexican ones! They've saved my life more than once during weekends morning
- Me gusta mucho la comida.. Tiene sabor autntico mexicano.
- The carnitas are amazing!