- Wow! Don't miss this local gem ;)
- Everything here is awesome. My favorite place in town.
- This is my favorite restaurant in Albuquerque. The milanesa is incredible... add a large horchata, and I'm set!
- Super authentic hole in the wall place. Order Asada tacos and shrimp ceviche
- so so so goooood! Best beans and rice...usually something I don't eat. The Carne Asada tacos are scrumptious. They will also give you a whole thing of fresh sliced avocados!
- Authentic Mexican food.... and everything tastes fantastic!
- Excellent authentic Mexican food.
- Hidden gem of a place. You can try 100 small taco stands and most will just be OK. This one is that one that stands out!!!
- OMG! EVERYTHING! VERY AUTHENTIC You can order inside & eat inside; order inside & get it to go; call it in & eat there or to go. VERY FRIENDLY
- Authentic tasty tacos!
- I think about this place all the time. It was incredible.
- Carne Assad is great. Come early or you will have to eat in your car.
- Fish and meat tacos and he chilli sauce!
- The tacos are awesome
- Great Carne asada tacos!
- The best authentic Mexican food around.
- Notoriously slow. But worth the wait.
- I love the fish and shrimp tacos. And an ice cold coca cola medio.
- Los tacos de lengua, chips and salsa...delicioso!!