846-850 S Colony Rd (S Elm St.)
Wallingford, CT 06492
- Try the secret "Mario" ... Or the "Fernando"... Outta this world ....
- This is the place to go for great Mexican food. None of that usual cheese drenched stuff. Great tacos and burritos, and super cheap. Get 3-4 tacos, they are small by American standards.
- This is a hidden gem! Totally authentic, great menu, nice people and great service.
- Love the authenticity! Barbacoa, chorizo tacos are fantastic!
- Very fresh, authentic food. We'll be back!
- Great lunch specials. Very authentic and tasty food
- Authentic Mexican
- ok so it's not a sandwich, but the burrittos and tacos are Amazing!
- love these fresh made Mexican masterpieces!
- Try the carnitas
- Ask for avocados, or cheese or tomatoes...or limes. Lots of off menu goodness.
- Quesadillas are my favorite!
- Tostada. Tostada. Tostada.
- The tacos are great! Love the tortillas!
- Everything is good! I especially like the carnitas burrito! and a Jurritos, obviously.
- Feel free to ask for anything extra for your order... the owner is an awesome guy who will do whatever to ensure you enjoy your meal.
- Try the Tostadas de Ceviche!
- The Coca-Cola here uses real sugar, none of that corn syrup crap.
- Or habeneros.
- Ask to get sauce inside your burrito