Taqueria Marco's Place
615 High St NE
Salem, OR 97301
- Where else can you get four fish tacos & a horchata for 5 dollars and have it actually taste amazing? probably nowhere
- The tacos are cheap and yummy!!!
- The burritos here are amazing! Not saucy, more grain and meat. Very cool and refreshing take on the usual Mexican burritos. Also, the tacos are very good and authentic as well. Eat there all the time.
- Fish tacos are much more than I expected for $1.
- Really good fish tacos! They use their own sauce, not just tartar.
- Fish tacos are great!
- Nachos!!! So tasty.
- They have the best chile rellenos. Tacos are great too. Authentic Mexican food. Prices are very inexpensive.
- They have tacos al pastor!
- Fish tacos!!
- Fish tacos are $1.50 - best thing on the menu!
- Street tacos!
- Affordable, authentic. Tacos are delicious
- Everything grate here!
- Great cheap Mexican food. Good burritos and tacos.
- Good food - great price. Very informal. Not a typical sit down resturant.
- Good food at a great price
- They have the best baja tacos here!
- Great Tacos. The chorizo and potato is really different and the pastor is to die for.
- Their pricing is totally confusing. Dont expect to pay what is written on the board, but more. Solid food though.