Taqueria los Caminos de Michoacan
3948 N Sheridan Rd (at W Irving Park Rd)
Chicago, IL 60613
- So far...u get choices!!!
- Go with the chicken tacos, trust me.
- Try all three salsas and then hoard the green one to yourself.
- They just told me you only get one basket of chips and salsa. The picture sums up my response.....
- Best Mexican food in the neighborhood
- Favorite vegetarian tacos/burritos in the city! They come with all the good things: beans, rice, lettuce, tomato, avocado, lime, and cheese and sour cream. No greasy sauted onions and peppers here!
- Have to play some jams out the juke box!
- I love this style of burrito. Make sure to ask for lime and use the salsa verde liberally.
- Burritos, tacos, mexican food
- You know a place is legit when you can get tripa (tripe) and lengua (tongue) tacos.
- This place is so much better than El Palmar across the way on Irving Park Rd. The waitresses are so nice. The horchata is the bomb.com. I'm a big fan of the tacos al pastor and de picadillo.
- Burritos are good stuff
- Ground beef hard shell tacos. Just do it.
- Probably the best steak burrito in the city.
- veggie burrito hits the spot post cubs game