Taqueria La Veracruzana
908 Washington Ave (btw 9th & 10th)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- $6 Filled Tacos! And u get 3!
- Don't miss out on the Tacos al Pastor or the Quesadilla de Pollo, and be sure to stop by the corner store next door and buy some tamarind-flavored Jarritos. You'll be glad you did.
- Get the "La Cubana." Trust me.
- Huevos Poblanos is one of the best breakfasts in the city. That is, if you like melted cheese.
- The Shrimp in Chipolte Sauce ... heaven.
- I love the tostadas & shrimp burrito.
- Try the choriqueso
- Tacos al pastor
- Solid Mexican breakfast and the tacos al pastor did not disappoint
- Everything is well worth the price. Add a side of rice and beans and you'll feel like your at home (even if you aren't Mexican)
- Sincronezada here is amazingly tasty.
- Their burritos and nachos are absolutely amazing! The single size portions are even good enough for two people.
- Some of the better storefront tacos in Philly. Definitely worth a try.
- Excellent, filling tacos!
- Everything is good here. And they have Mexican Coke.
- Best tacos al pastor I've had in Philly.
- Erin O'Shea, chef of Percy Street Barbecue, eats here on her nights off. She loves the Carnitas tacos.
- Great Mexican food! They make killer carnitas tacos.
- Taqueria La Veracruzanas has great Mexican food and the price is right.
- Tacos carnitas & enchiladas verdes. Get them.