Taqueria La Bamba
580 N Rengstorff Ave (at Middlefield)
Mountain View, CA 94043
- This was formerly Taqueria Tapatio's Grill, and before that... the much missed Burrito Real.
- Try your burrito toasted, makes the outside crispy and yummy
- new location, just down the street from the original location on Old Middlefield. Big patio in the back!
- Bouncy house here!
- Wet burrito with the green sauce, carne asada, carnitas and hand made pupusas. Great family place, even has a bounce house.
- More sitting space ( inside, outside ) than most taquerias. Papusas, quesadilla suiza with al pastor. Very good stuff.
- Great quality food
- Service is so slow here, it's not even funny. Don't come here if you are hungry.
- When you get a wet burrito have them hold the cheese on top.
- Al pastor!
- Ate a pork burrito from here and did not go to work the next day. My boyfriend insists on getting dinner from here every now and then so theres that.
- I do love the nacho fries and the shrimp bouritos. Theyre extra delicious.
- Super nachos are great! Zacatecas rated, and they have a patio
- Nothing quite like a super burrito and a Corona here
- The super burritos are super yummy and Ilsa is my favorite :)
- A single taco is $3.5 after tax. I think that's too expensive.
- California burrito is excellent with carnitas. The tacos are good too. Not a fan of the pico del Gallo.
- horrible service, I had to walk out since that guy was not interested in taking orders even on a quite sunday evening, this is let down for mountain view!
- Super nachos with rice and black beans instead of refried!
- Get the super burrito!