Taqueria El Ranchito
$ $ $
- They have some of the hottest hot sauce I've ever tried.
- I can eat the burritos all day every day ps green sauce is hotter but still great
- I really liked the chips and salsa.
- Awesome food and cheap! Try the chile rellenos.
- PRO TIP: order in, get excellent chips, extra salsa, and extra rice and beans. eat all the chips and take the rest home. they are my second home. always here for me 24/7!!!!!!
- Very good but their salsa is tooo hot!!
- Burrito suizo with steak is my favorite here. Prices are just average. Ambiance is nothing special. Delivery is fairly fast. Get free chips and salsa when dining in.
- Terrible. I got the chicken mini burritos, and the chicken was dry and over seasoned. I ate them anyway (with a lot of sour cream) , because I was hungry, but I will never go back.
- HORRIBLE pizza, service & management! Waited 2 hrs for my pizza. Called & got hung up on. Talked to manager Ishmail, demanded a discount. It came w/ NO sauce! Was disgusting, had to throw away. BEWARE
- Good tortas and muy caliente salsa but I love it
- Typical mexican place...that also serves italian food
- They have some good dinner options....I liked extra spicy sauce
- Tacos Al Pastor!
- 3 a.m. fish tacos are the way to go.