Taqueria El Milagro
1923 S Blue Island Ave
Chicago, IL 60608
- Get the tacos, they're good
- Getting the carne asada platillo is a better deal than 2-3 tacos. make your own & get 3-4 instead. & you still get plenty of rice, beans & cabbage
- Yummy tacos and tamales;)
- Drink their horchata or you're stupid as fuck
- The chicken mole taco wad I the best chicken taco I've ever eaten.
- Awesome filling tacos with just two tacos you will be full! They stuff them with rice cheese and beans, they are so good!
- Get the platter--best value and you can make your own tacos.
- Awesome food!
- Get the steak taco platter!
- The pork in green sauce is amazing. Tasty horchata, too.
- Try the flautas. They're muy delicioso
- Try the grilled steak taco
- This is where its at for old fashioned Mexican food. Try the tamales
- Had the steak burrito. There a smoky quality to the meat that is delicious. I went at noon. Line was to the door. Seems like many were just discovering the place like me.
- El Milagro's four locations serve champurrado, a Mexican drink that pairs well with churros, made with masa, cinnamon, chocolate and milk.
- Great steak!!!
- The tacos are huge, like twice as big as the usual taco. Don't over order!
- The food is good.
- Chicken tamales were delicious! Friends & I shared strawberry tamales for dessert that was sweet and hit the spot. Cashier & server's were polite and efficient! Enjoyed the ambiance too!
- Delicious chicken mole, I highly recommend it!