Bubble Tea, Asian, Tea Room
- I usually get the lychee black tea or regular black tea. They also have good milk teas and slushies. For food, I like the veggie eggrolls, mushroom tofu with pork and rice, and potstickers.
- don't ask for tapioca pudding, or do
- This place has gotten more expensive every semester and for some reason I come back duuu ma.
- Give milk tea with egg pudding a go! :D
- The Jasmine Green Milk Tea is an absolute staple for me! This is a popular hang out for foreign Chinese students, so it's a great place to meet Chinese-speakers. There's also free wifi.
- Strawberry mango... All the waayy!
- Love the fried mushrooms... Mmmm
- I dont know why I eat here...
- Green Apple slush
- Strawberry green tea and honey green tea is my favorite
- The peppermint milk tea and almond milk tea are the best ones on the menu!
- Thai Tea with Tapioca is splendid!
- I've been going here for awhile now. I'd say that the crispy chicken steak gives you the most bang for your buck if you're in the mood for some chicken. You can't really beat their combo meals!
- Taro bubble tea was perfect. Wife loves the Earl grey.
- I went at 10:40 and they weren't serving food or drinks except milk tea wtf
- Mango milk tea with mango jelly is a must during the summer.
- Taro milk with boba!
- Taro milk tea is delish!
- Crispy shrimp is the yummiest thing here.
- Avacado smoothie is pretty good.