Bubble Tea, Smoothie Shop
400 N Greenville Ave (at Apollo Rd.)
Richardson, TX 75081
- Love the different flavors of jellies. Try the rainbow ones!
- The music is awful. Makes you feel like you're in high school.
- They don't accept debit and credit cards for transactions under $5. : /
- Don't know what the other user meant, service is quick.drinks are amazing.
- Love the strawberry black tea!
- The lavender milk tea rocks!
- Their Earl Grey milk tea with tapioca pearls is the best I've ever had anywhere.
- I got milk tea with honey and lavender. So good!!!!! They can make any tea amazing! Don't for get the boba. I need to come more often!!! Yum yum yum!
- Honey dew juice! They can be inconsistent in taste tho
- Popcorn chicken!
- This green tea smoothie is the best and I love the boba!
- Good milk tea!
- Jasmine milk tea with tapioca pearls and egg pudding is yummy!
- Still have terrible service minimum credit charge. Place smells like sewage. Workers look lost. The people that hang out there are nothing to look at.
- Try their milk teas! Choco smoothies are GROSS.
- Terrible service.
- Taro milk tea tastes like milk and cookies. Also go for lavender milk tea and mango milk tea to satisfy your taste buds! PS the calamari is great, too!
- Taro smoothie with tapioca.
- Tap house is usually really busy on the weekends but even then they get orders out fast. Cash preferred $5 + to use cards. Ask for their frequent customer card :)
- The music is great!! Makes you feel like you're in college again!