Tap & Barrel
$ $ $
- Unlike most tap & barrel locations the gluten free options here are severely lacking. Hopefully they will sort this out as they are open longer.
- Fried pickles are amazing
- Must try their spicy tuna burger, semi-raw tuna served as a burger with raspberry crash, awesome!
- Beer and wine
- I made the wrong choice with beer but food was delicious
- Always excellent food, and service! Love this place! Try the breaded fried pickles--Amazing!
- The patio is great and getting bigger. Good beer selection. Food is meh...
- They had some afternoon specials that we missed out on. Food's decent, but I'd stick with the comfort food.
- Really good food I ate the spicy tuna. Dessa our waitress made the experience even better. Will come back especially if we can have her waiting our table again.
- Cajun Burger was delicious, wine is perfect, but with beer we're completely unsatisfied, generally it was nice & taste of burger just amazing!
- No bloody cocktails! Would love to spend a gorgeous afternoon on their massive patio in the summer but I don't drink beer or wine so out of luck
- The patio has a great view of Lonsdale Quay and downtown!
- Food was good. Service was good. Just too noisey for an old guy like me.
- That selection of beers and fried chicken mac & cheese