- Upscale Chinese food served family style. Part of Maneet Chauhans Nashville restaurant family.
- Late night noodles
- O...m...g!This is one of my top faves in the city. You cant go wrong with their general tso or lo mein, but everything is excellent. The cocktails are tasty and fun! The atmosphere is perfection.
- Really enjoyed our dim sum (fire cracker wontons, confit chicken bao, & golden sesame eggs). The kimchi rice and pork lo mein were good portions to share but not mind-blowing. Decor & drinks
- A hidden gem on 12th Ave. Great vibe perfect for date night, girls night, or dinner with friends. I ordered the shrimp pancakes, and I had the General Tsos Chicken for my entree.
- Simply gorgeous inside. You have to go see at least once.
- Very good, best Chinese I have found in Nashville.
- All the food was amazing we had. A little pricey but the pork belly fried rice was phenominal!
- Ask for Joel he cares about his customers & knows the menu.
- DimSum fillings are great "shells" a little pasty for my taste.
- Bring your iPhone -- you'll need the flashlight function.
- The foie gras and lychee dim sum is divine.
- Too Americanized but good taste. Really fancy.
- PekingDuck Holiday.
- Her for the first PekingDuck Holiday