Tanjong Pagar Plaza Market & Food Centre
Food Court, Market
Blk 6 Tanjong Pagar Rd
- Kazan Japanese Cuisine #02-18, 4 out of 5 stars. Recommended meal set: salmon teriyaki, chicken teriyaki, tori karaage, and katsu (pork) curry don. Be warned, long queue during lunch hour.
- Peanut ice kachang
- Issan thai food not bad, friendly priced. Had the basil leaves rice w egg and omelet. Will try other dishes the next time.
- Ming Kee Cooked Food is a must try too, from speciality meat eggs to curry chicken and their pork chop. to their fried fish nuggets shaped in circle. must try :)
- Wei ji wanton noodles is a must try
- Tried Nissan Thai food's phad Thai and Tom yum. Not bad. Must try. Authentic Thai food!!
- Must-try: Annie's Peanut Ice Kachang!
- Vegetarian options: yong tau foo, lontong, thunder tea rice, local desserts, beancurd, grass jelly, fruits, mushroom hor fun, chai tow kway
- Fantastic hawker center with a good variety of stalls. Everything I've tried has been tasty and best of all quite reasonably priced!
- The food centre is now back open. Many stalls have changed since it was closed for almost a year, so many of the tips here are obsolete.
- this place will be closed for Reno/upgrading from 1 Mar 2013 to 1st quarter of 2014!
- Wantan noodles: Lucky (stall 02-33). I come here 4 succulent, well-caramelised char siew, & crispy wantans! Still find bak pok bits (fried pork lard), addg fragrance 2 d alrdy mouth-waterg dish
- Try the Japanese cuisine tori karaage set... Super crispy and nice chicken!!!
- For Homemade Soya Bean, Tahuae & Chin Chau lovers... Head over to #02-41. A big glass cost a dollar, expensive but worth it. I mean these days day by day these kinda drinks stalls are goin extinct. :(
- Peanut ice-kachang is a must-try! Shiok ah!
- Nice fried mee n bee hoon ,chee cheong fun , yam cake n porridge #02-27. good .
- #02-48. fish ball noodles. Good n cheap. $2.50 =)
- Lucky wtm is cheap and delicious. Try their green chillie!
- Try the Kazan Japanese cuisine #02-18. Pretty decent salmon teriyaki set and chicken teriyaki set. With a cup of not so salty miso soup
- The market & hawker centre will be closed for Reno work for 2 months from 15 May 2019.